Sunday, February 26, 2012

sunshine


spring gnome

Spring is in the air, and I know I am not the only one that eager for her arrival. The birds have started singing again, the snow is melting and it is full-fledged mud season. It was warm enough that we spent all of yesterday outside working in the garden. Our fingers were itching to start planting, a cruel trick February always plays, so instead we made plans, moved compost and laughed as the cat tried to maneuver with out getting her paws muddy.
seed babies


I have been needle felting and sewing little characters for my nature garden at school, and despite trying to make a king winter I ended up with five spring gnomes, lady spring and seed babies. Once I start making little creatures it is hard for me to stop. Now if I could only figure out how to make a living creating little creatures , baking sweets and gardening…

lady spring

No comments:

Post a Comment