Sunday, June 3, 2012

spring cleaning

This year has been one of the hardest of my life, and because it is spring it is time to clean out all the unwanted things in my life. I have never been good at new years plans but I am going to give myself a challenge: 30 days to make three changes. 1. stop eating wheat, 2. go to yoga at least three times a week and ride my bike the other days and 3. go through all of the stuff I have and clean it out (that means cloths, craft stuff, books...). It always amazes me that one person can hold on to so much stuff, and before we move into the new house I would like to leave all the unwonted stuff behind me. I had a friend who would only have 6 of the same items of clothing, 6 shirts, pants, shorts, and when she wanted something new she would have to give away one of the things she owned. Do you have a rule about stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment